SWIFT K11 Core to Core Alignment
The Swift K11 is the most advanced and best performing core-to-core alignment splicer suitable for every application including Telecom, LAN, CATV, FTTx and offering fast performance and low losses. It is compact, light weight, rugged and is supplied with a long life battery. In addition it delivers high precision performance and its 5 inch color touch screen offers users a very convenient and efficient working process.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Internet remote access maintenance
- The IPAAS (Image Pattern Analysis Alignment System) ensures accurate alignment and low splice losses.
- This splicer is one of the smallest, lightest and fastest among all the existing core alignment splicers.
- Dimension : 143(W) x 163(L) x 140(H) l Weight : 2.25kg l
- Splicing Time : 6 seconds
- Splice Protector heating : 9sec(IS-45 Sleeve, IS-45mode),13sec(IS-60 Sleeve, IS-60 mode)
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water Shock-Free Fall : 76cm from 5 sides l Waterproof : IPx2 l Dustproof : IP5x
- Powerful Lithium Polymer Battery with Large Capacity Performs 300 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery
- 5 inch Colour LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Magnification : 200X, Max 400X
- For user’s convenience the LCD monitor has been designed with touch screen in addition to the operation keys.
Bidirectional Operation System
The screen can be turned around to suit the user’s chosen viewing direction.
The K11 is equipped with a sleeve loader to prevent contamination and provide convenience as it prevents the sleeve from falling and being contaminated. Additionally when working on a telephone pole, the loader also prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling down.
Detects the surrounding environment of temperature, humidity, air pressure and measures discharge calibration rate automatically.
The K11 is compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector(SOC) to allow the production of bespoke fibre patch cords.
Click Here to view the CI-03BT cleaver to go with the K11 splicer