Our core alignment fusion splicers are available to hire and will give you the lowest losses possible. Ideal for singlemode fibre and telecom work the losses are less than 0.02dB on singlemode fibre and less than 0.01dB on multimode fibre.
- Typical Splice Loss: SM: 0.02dB, MM: 0.01dB, DS: 0.04dB, NZDS: 0.04dB
- Splicing time: 6 to 10 seconds
- Sleeve heating time: 13 to 18 seconds
- Applicable protection sleeve: 40mm, 60mm, 32mm or 28mm
- Each unit comes supplied with a precision cleaver
Standard Tool Options
- Fibre Strippers
- Tube Cutter
- Kevlar cutters
- Sheath cutter
- Sharps bin
- Alcohol dispenser
- Fibre wipes
- V-groove cleaning buds
More Hire Products
Hire TDR Cable Tester for fault finding on paired metallic cables. The Megger® TDR2000/3 is a state of the art, dual channel, high resolution, compact Time Domain Reflectometer with a colour screen for locating faults.
The TDR2000/3 has a minimum resolution of 0.1m/0.3ft and a 20km/60kft maximum range depending on the velocity factor selected and the cable type.
Five output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, 100, 125 ohms) and an auto impedance matching feature. The velocity factor can be set between 0.2 and 0.99 to meet any cable test requirements.